Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A good dose of estrogen (and some good eggs)

Ok, now I know what you're thinking when you read "a good dose of estrogen:" no, it has nothing to do with the monthly bill. It's just that I'm gearing up for a long weekend of gal-pal bonding. Ooooo I am so excited.

Wednesday I'm going to see Sex & the City with a bunch of girlfriends, Friday I'm hanging out with three of my favorite Lynks from college, and Saturday there is something of a surprise in store for me: a bridal shower & bachelorette party, the details of which I know little to nothing about. Fiance will be off doing his own thing, his boys are taking him somewhere for the weekend and told him to pack a pair of gloves and some goggles (I don't want to know.).

Also about the good eggs thing: I always thought that was a quirky but kind of cute thing to say as a toast with your best girlfriends. I guess it means that you're a great person and should definitely reproduce someday (as opposed to some people who should maybe...not.). So, here's to some damn good eggs.

No comments:

My favorite movie