Thursday, April 3, 2008

Recent obsessions

- Bedtime Tunes.
- Eat, Pray, Love.
- Mint tea.
- Recapturing lost memories from college with Hot Butter (my friend who has just moved to DC from South Beach).
- Cheery cherry blossoms, kites on a Mall, orchids in a botanical garden sanctuary.
- Waking up to songbirds and spring smells in my little pad in the Palisades, and then walking to work in the sunshine .
- Curry cravings (especially the Panang Curry from Bangkok Joe's).
- Crate & Barrel yuppiness.
- The blog 'Stuff White People Like' (sarcasm, people).
- Super Mario Galaxy on the Wii.
- Blockbuster Access (currently on my to-watch list: Atonement, Darjeeling Limited, Ghandi, The Simpsons Movie, Across the Universe, The Syrian Bride, Boys Don't Cry...and about 50 others).
- Kotobuki: the best & cheapest sushi in DC.
- Grinding my own coffee.
- Rooting for my homies from Davidson College in the NCAA tournament...until they lost to Kansas (even though I didn't go there, Davidson will obviously always hold a special place in my heart! And there is something so gratifying about seeing 'the underdog' win).
- Yann Tiersen's "La Chute" and attempting to play it on the piano.
- Enur's Calabria 2008. This song would make a dead person dance.

No comments:

My favorite movie