Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Speechless

A lot has happened since my last entry.
I celebrated my 25th birthday last week and it was one of the most memorable weeks of my life, I think: dinner on Thursday with MF at La Ferme, a French restaurant (delish); tapas and margaritas at Oyamel on Friday, followed by martinis and dancing til 3 at Blue Gin; recovery on Saturday with Red Bull/Gatorade/jasmine tea/Alka Seltzer/greasy breakfast; and then I had about 15 people over to continue the celebration on Saturday evening where we cooked hamburgers/made S'mores/sat under the wisteria arbor with Christmas lights twinkling/ate birthday cake and drank champagne/took group pictures in the studio. And then Sunday we went to Middleburg, VA at Chrysalis Vineyards for some wine, a picnic with leftovers and a walk in the countryside. I can't think of a better way to have spent my 25th, especially in the company of such good people.

Also, I am engaged to be married. AAAAAAA!!! MF flew to Switzerland (all the while telling me he was in Rochester NY for a business trip...sneaky monkey) to get a diamond from his grandmother; and proposed in front of the Tiny Jewel Box in DC. It's impossible for me to get any work done right now...I feel woozy!

No comments:

My favorite movie